Thread: Struggling
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2002, 04:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
wife
Paused

Blitzi~

Hi there! Seems I have possibly met you before on another site?? Maybe, anyway, glad you found your way here, and hope you will find the strength, courage, and determination to be able to live YOUR life as you see fit. I understand about family!! Mine absolutely hated my husband while he was using, and hell who blames them. They love me and want the best for me and he was not even around most of the time. However, I made it clear to them then and now, that my choices we mine. Some would be good and most likely others would be bad, but it is MY life, I live it every day in my own skin, and they had to accept that. You are entitled, just as I am, to make your own choices~ bad and good, and live and learn from them. Life is tough with many bumps and bruises along the way, but definitely worth living to our best ability. I guess what I am saying is this: Most likely your family wants the very best for you (cause that's what you deserve) and they don't seem him as bringing anything good to you. You are entitled to have in your life in whatever amount any person you wish. Just continue working your program and always think of yourself and work from that prespective. Take care of you and may God doubly bless you today and every day. Take it slowly and take it easy. I wish the best for you and your kids...
As always~
The Wife