View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 09:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lilyflower
Recovering Codependant

Moving through the fog...

Hi everyone!

Well this has been a roller coaster week. I have been cleaning right through the house, which was somewhat neglected during the fiasco that was living with an A and feeling emotionally drained with no motivation.

I would literally come in from work as late as I could because I wouldn't want to go home, and when there I would always want to either get out again, or just sleep. I spent so much time sleeping!

Anyway, I have cleared out my daughter's room and moved her into a bigger one. We have spent time together cleaning and arranging her new space and managed to clear out four large bags to charity!

All of exabf's things have been moved into the now spare room and out of the way and I'll store them for now. I haven't gotten as far as putting a time limit on that but I will. I have a p[lan to turn that room into my meditation space and somewhere I can go to practice my music so I'm no longer in the living room doing it!

It has been an emotional time. Living through the happy memories, but I feel the whole thing has been really theraputic and cleaning and de-cluttering the house is helping me to clean and de-clutter my mind. This is another step forward for me in my recovery and re-establishing my own identity and reclaiming my space once again.

I feel good!

Lily xxxxxxxxxxxxx