Thread: Advice Please
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 05:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katie44

Advice Please

Came home last nite after an exhausting day. Opened the mail box and to my surprise my As got at my spouses credit card again.
He must have phoned a pin number in and pretended to be my spouse he withdrew 1600.00 from the mastercard at an ATM machine. Several machines. Then he makes a $500.00 payment towards his dads card. Never received last months bill. It looks like another $2000.00 missisng from last month. Of course mastercard will have to do an investigation. I confronted him guess what he didnt do it. My spouses credit card is suspended the card was already wracked up do to this idiot. I havent told my spouse yet I will later today. All H..lllll is going to break out considering he wanted to charge him a year ago and I said no. I know he has done this just have to wait for the proof to come back before I go to the police. Last week I charged him for the first time. Now this charge credit card fraud I know they will arrest him and hold him for bail.
I am going to get a restraining order against my home and my work place.
Please tell me Im doing the right thing? I am at my wits end. I have had enough of days where my stomach is in knots wondering now what has he done?
I truly believe I have been standing in the way of his recovering for the last five years. Not only that our company is barely holding its own it has been extremely stressful. I am going to cut him off our home our workplace, no more help from us as long as he is actively using. The only thing I dont know and this sounds crazy is should I accept phone calls from him? I love my son, but I can not stand the drug personality he justifies everything. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks again!!!