Thread: Ex in hospital
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 12:09 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
kj21

Oh the drama, He got a pass for a na meeting on Friday night, and didn't return to the hospital. He had gotten paid Friday (direct deposit). He was calling me over and over on Saturday, leaving messages, suicidal, doesn't understand why i wouldn't see him...then he pulls into the driveway with a cop behind him. Cop just wanted to tell him to slow down, as he was off duty he didn't issue a ticket or anything, long story short, cop leaves and asks me to drive exah to hospital...I go outside to ask exah if he wants me to call a friend to drive him (because i do not want to be alone with him) I look in the car and right there between the seats is a big ol crack pipe, I lost it! Told him to get the **** out of the driveway, leave me alone and if he keeps bothering me I will call the cops. Fast forward to the night, I send my children to friend houses for the night to be safe. Sure enough ex shows up, at 2:00am, trying to crawl into my daughters window so he can retrieve some of his clothes he still has here... I call the cops, he leaves, cops come, he didn't threaten me, it is his house too, not much i can do. Yesterday was quiet. I hear he is leaving town today...I sure hope so! I don't fear for myself, he has never been violent, but he is acting so crazy it is hard not to be a little afraid....Thanks for all your support, it feels good to just write it down to accept it and know it is real.