View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 08:29 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

This is my bunch
I now have 6 cats( 2 males and the rest females ...Spitfire, Impy, Sylvester and Things 1,2 and 3!)
And of course as most may know I have my beautiful daughter Baby Girl......She is my life, the reason I go on I swear she is.......she gave me a reason for living again........
She is the best reason I have for staying sober....and like ya said RK she likes me better sober!!!!

She was so in awe of the kittens, we have had a rough go of it here Spitz is so young that she wasnt feeding but she was trying to figure out what to do so to speak and it was baby that was making her lay there so the babies could feed she was sitting there giving Spitz a bath almost while the babies were nursing it was an AWESOME sight!!! Then after words all 7 of my babies would lay down and go to sleep.......not it is funny cuse if one baby crawls of rolls off of the heap of sleeping kittens she uses her nose to "flip them back on the pile it is hilarious she tries so hard to be gentle but she will literally flip em head over arse! (Cont)