Thread: Ex in hospital
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 12:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kj21

Ex in hospital

This forum has always helped me in the past so I am hoping it will help me now. My ex was supposed to be in recovery, not sure if he was/ is. The last few days have been horrible. He is paraoid, won't leave me alone, crazy, literally. I had 2 hours sleep last night which doesn't help me at all today to deal with this. I, along with other friends , thought he might actually commit suicide last night. No one knew where he was so it was all through the phones. He then showed up at my (our) house at 3:00am with a letter saying he was going to admitt himself to the hospital and get the help he needs. I think he has been experiencing drug induced phycosis (sp). He hasn't slept for probobly 4 days. Anyway this is my delima, he just called from the hospital (crying) to ask me to come see him after work. I want to be there as a friend but that has not been working out so well the last few days, when I am friendly to him he seems to think all is OK with us again. I tell him over and over that I only want to be friends but in his state he can't grasp it. So do I go to the hospital? will it only confuse matters for him? Is in Ok to want to help him, or should I let him do this alone? I am very confused, I am done with him but still care about his well being. any ideas? I feel like he really needs me, or is that just being codie??