Thread: Finally did it!
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 05:03 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
katie44

He called me today over charging him. He said it was his fault and long coming. He was very depressed said " now he couldnt even get a job at Tim Hortons " you have to be bonded. Then he told me he was going to get his realestate licence that he couldnt because he has a criminal record. I said to him what do you expect, also told him I would not hesitate now to charge him for each and everything he steals from us. He said he just feels like giving up. Feeling very sorry for himself right now. Can you believe he told the police the reason he steals from us is because he works for us for free and that he would starve. Anything to deflect the blame. When I look at the credit cards and cash he has stolen from our bank accounts its over 30,000.00 he has put me in to credit card debt. Not to mention the missing items from our home like his dads leather jacket, booster cables, the list goes on and on. He maybe works 3 straight hours a week, the rest is breaks, or he is at home sleeping. I have told him he can no longer come to our workplace. Not to worry his unpaid employment is over. I guess Im a little angry with him and his attitude.