Old 03-28-2008, 05:13 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
frankly
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

((Lobo))

Hun, what I am gently trying to say, is it seems that you are carrying a huge guilt for something that you could not have prevented, something that isn't yours to carry. You did everything and then some, there was no possible way for you to know. Yet, I think that because of that guilt that you hold on to, it's making it hard on you to stand by your bounderies. It's making it even harder for you to grab on to happiness for YOU.

I was that abused child. At the ripe old age of 6, I told my Dad. I wanted to protect my sister and I didn't want to be hurt any more. It had been going on from my very first memories of about 3. I never blamed my Dad or my Mom. It wasn't their fault. What happened to me after I told my Dad, those are the things I felt he was responsible for. He didn't support me, he wasn't there for me and even abandonded me to more abuse.

You have been a good Mom. But your daughter may be using your self inflicted guilt to manipulate and play you. The best thing in the world for you and your daughter is for you to not let her do it any more.

I don't mean to be trying to tell you what to do, I just don't want you to hurt any more. Your daughter is a survivor, she is going to be alright. You are too Lobo.

Hugs and Prayers
B