View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 09:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
onlyliveonce

Angry This world dosen't owe us S**T

I believe my husband feels like he's entitled to something or like the world owes him something. I am soooo... sick of taking care of him and providing shelter, food, and whatever else.

He was supposed to go to the plasma place this morning to get $40 to tide us over the week-end and this morning " he didn't feel good ". Hell he feels ok when it's time to get high what is wrong with you now. I work full time and a small part time job and it just burns my ass to come home or call home and he's sleeping in the middle of the day. And i let him know exactly how I feel about him not working and helping support us.

Yea I used with him for a few months but I've learned that's not the kind of life I want for myself so I'm taking the steps to get clean and stay out of that environment. Taking it one day at a time so far.
He has worked on and off for years and I'm just f*****g sick of supporting a grown ass able bodied man who actually feels it's ok for someone to pay his way.

He is good at saying what he's gonna do but never follows through and I am just now saying OUTLOUD what a F*****g drug addicted loser I am married to. My husband didn't understand why he and son could not go rent a game at blockbuster this week-end. Cause you don't work ******* that's why!!!!skillet

It is just amazing that someone can be sooo... full of ****.

Anyway I'm just venting and a good bit of news: I'm going to my first NA meeting tonight. I am actually looking forward to it. I know I'm probably going to have to kick him to the curb but it still hurts cause I've been with him for 17 yrs. now and I have already told our 13 yr. old that the way daddy is isn't the norm. I told him most men work and take care of their family so just know when you have a family it's not ok to not work and just lay around on the couch
What a good role model of a father he has. I know I picked him but that is water under the bridge now. Thanks and all encouragement or advice is welcome.

Please everyone keep me and my sobriety on your prayer lists! I am really excited, as weird as it sounds, about taking inventory of myself. Any suggestions on this is also very welcome.

H