View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 05:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
warrens

PB

I would tend to regard those visions as just what they are-hallucinations. You seem to have enough rational thought to know what is happening and that they are short lived.

I do the same with nightmares. Frequent nightmares. I almost welcome them now. Mental floss. Housekeeping that needs to be done. They aren't real, but they have a real cause.

Meetings? Doctor? Of course. Makes sense. But use your head to realize what is going on. You've removed a constant source of candy from a child and the child is screaming. The child may know full well that the candy isn't good for him, but he doesn't care. I want my candy!

At six weeks it's easier to look at such from an emotional distance. At 4 days I think we simply have to accept that the only thing predictable about life is that it will be unpredictable.

Do what ever you have to do to get to two weeks. I would suspect at that time, such things will diminish. There's still much to deal with then, but the physical crazies are much less. Eat well, sleep well. Take one day at a time, but also know that every week will be better. Your body and mind has to relearn what this healthy stuff is all about.

Keep your eyes on the prize...

warren