Old 03-27-2008, 08:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
sailorjohn

Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
Friends,

I will not and cannot go through another addiction with her. I lived through the dysfunction of her drug addiction and I cannot live through an alcohol addiction. I would like to think that by me kicking her out that she might think twice about what she is doing to herself. I don't know where she will go. I feel like I am risking that this could cause her more problems and take her down more than she already is. I'm just so confused and scared about what this will do to her.

After I told her she had to find a new place to live she did not come home last night and did not call. I didn't even try to call her. I think the best thing for me to do is nothing at this point. What do you think?

Thank you for listening and for being here for me when I need someone to talk to.

Lo
You did the exact right thing, you inspire me. Hopefully what it will do is help her find a bottom. I'm taking my relationship with my exabpgf one day at a time, if I can do the right thing today-stay out of her life-I've done well.