Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 06:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katie44

Unbelievable

My spouse and I are self employed. Business is not good right now we are hanging on but it has been a tough year. Yesterday I get a call from a supplier saying I have not paid them. I argued with the women saying I had paid them the cheque cleared my account. For some reason I checked with my on-line banking and requested a copy of the cheque. My AS scribbled out the name of the company and filled in his own name and cashed a $1600.00 cheque. What an idiot. Im am so angry!!!!! Business is so bad if he were to cash one extra cheque it could cause us a great deal of trouble. He knows were in financial trouble. I have not told my spouse his mother just passed away, he is taking care of her estate, and in deep grieving, on top of that he is trying to keep his business afloat. I dont know if I should tell him or not. I am not covering for my son at all, I am just very worried about my spouse his nerves are very bad right now. I confronted my son this morning first of course he denied it then I showed him a copy of the cheque. He doesnt care. I asked him would he like to put us in financial ruins. I also told him I could no longer could have a relationship with some one that consistently steals from my home and work place. I said I would no longer have a relationship that was based on lies, manipulation, stealing and conning. Its like he has absolutely no conscience. I cant afford to pay my bills right now and this 21 year old rips me off so he can smoke some more crack at any cost to his family. I am sick and tired of him and just dont want him around. I cant take holding my purse or watching him from the corner of my eye constantly. I love my son, but around him is constant chaos always. He is the most manipulative person I have ever met. I know it is the drug not him, but he needs to be held responsible. He acts as if we owe him something. When he left this morning he was angry and said he helped us move in to our new home, and we never paid him for his help but the movers were paid. Unbelievable. This kid has wracked our credit cards to the hilt. That cheque he stole was one I asked him if he could drop my mail in the box for me. Sorry to go on its just he tried to make me feel very guilty this morning I dont was I wrong to tell him just stay away from us until he gets his s....together.