Old 03-14-2008, 02:33 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
outonalimb

((((((jen))))))))

so hard to know what the right thing to do is.

When I left my exah, I walked away from our marital home. I left behind all the blood,sweat and hard labor equity that I poured into that home and started over from scratch. That loss, on top of all of my hard earned money that ended up in the drug dealers pocket probably would have paid for my son's college education and then some.

Its so unfair.

The real estate market in our area was so bad (still is) that I was lucky to walk away without also taking alot of debt with me. A clean break was my best hope.

If you think one more trip to the courthouse with your attorney would settle this nonsense once and for all, I say go for it. How much can one more motion cost? I really like frankly's idea about asking the judge to remove your exah from the sale process completely. It sounds like the judge has your ah's number...and he doesn't want to see the two of you in his courtroom any more than you want to be there...

Sorry the drama continues...but remember how far you've come...this last hurdle is nothing compared to everything you've gone thru.
Sending lots of support, hugs and prayers your way for a speedy resolution.