View Single Post
Old 06-12-2002, 08:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rose56

Post Am I at the end?

Last night I blew up at my husband and my kids. My husband for not working and not doing enough around the house. My kids for not pitching in and doing anything around the house. Yesterday my husband vaccumed the living room and kitchen and made pasta and sause for dinner, and watched the dogs. That was an entire days activity. I just can't believe the laziness. I know that some of you put up more problems than I do from your A. But I just cannot accept that someone can just be so lazy and give up on his life. Our family is drowning because he has choosen to give up. He is making me sink.

I don't want this life anymore. If I am going to be financially strapped for the rest of my life, I might as well be alone and not have to feel this tremendous frustration anymore. I feel that I am at the end of my rope.

I spoke with a co-worker this morning. She is leaving the company (getting layed off). She has spent the last 10 years paying off their debt and now they are debt free. She will get 6 months pay and move with her husband to Texas. She is planning to get her masters and doctorate and then go back to work in a differant field.
I was so jealous of her life. It sounded so good and good things were happening for her. It makes me feel like a failure. My life in comparision is going down the toilet.
She said that God has a reason for what I am going through. Why can't God give me a good life for a change. When will it be my turn to be happy?