Thread: 5 hours....
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 05:54 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Lobo

(((((Marle)))))
It is okay to feel what you are feeling right now. I always tell myself that too. Sometimes I have to just be the way I have to be for a while. I have found myself not wanting to post much, not wanting to go out much, not wanting to be with friends much. But, I too, told myself it was okay for now. I do think it is where we are supposed to be right now and we have to go with it. I do believe that something comes along to change things when they are suppose to change.

Today when I was taking my shower, I told God that I just needed something to happen today for me, something good, just for me. I needed to be lifted up. Well, today when I got home from work there was a message on my answering service from a Doctors office where I had applied for a job. I already went through the interview and it's been a couple of weeks, so it was kind of put out of my mind. Well, they want me to come in tomorrow and go over some things around the office with me. They are very interested in me and would like me to start soon. WHOO HOO! God heard my need for something to make me feel good again. Sometimes when we are down and out and least expect it, something good will happen and lift our spirits. I am asking for something good for you tonight. Even if it is small, just something to lift your spirits.

Hugs............Lo