Thread: 5 hours....
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 05:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by marle View Post
Done, You take care of yourself. I know that weight issues are hard to overcome. I recently gave up smoking and now am finding myself wanting to eat constantly. Other people would just say, that is okay, I will lose the weight later. But you know that us ED people start to freak. I have added extra exercise and was thinking about adding more. I don't think that I will ever be comfortable with extra weight on. I have to be constantly vigilant about not going back to destructive habits even though it has been a long time since I have been obsessed with food. Hugs, Marle
Yea, I'm not 'normal' in some ways when it comes to drugs, I didn't like anything but meth, but I tried it and loved it cuz of the weight. It's more about my ED for me.. than anything..
It was my ticket and it tied into my ED, it's why I relapsed so many times....

I know I'm in dangerous territory being off the meds right now. The stress I can handle, everything, the ED has always been my struggle. I'd honestly rather die than gain weight, and it messes with my head more than anything.
It's like gambling, lol.
I really wish I could break the thought of rather not dying than gaining weight but years of therapy, nothing, it's too engrained.....
But your post helped.
I'll go running tonight... I hated not seeing my Mom, hated what I turned into. My ED brain is in high gear right now.....ARghhhh.
Glad you can relate.... Not many can..... I thought I was past this.....

:ghug3