View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 06:00 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
duet_4-8
A work in progress....

Things are looking bright this morning, but I can't help but shake my head at all the things my ex tried to use to discredit me, and our son. He twisted things from 15-20 years ago trying to make me look horrible, and he outright lied about several things. Just totally made up stuff. Amazing.

I don't even know the man who was in that courtroom yesterday. I guess the man I married is just totally gone; or maybe he was never there at all and it was all in my head.

I really don't hold out much hope at all that he will ever 'get it'. It's always someone else's fault-mostly mine. His sense of entitlement and his arrogance, his total disregard for anyone's feelings except, of course, his own. The way he lied and didn't even blink.

I would have had to sit on that witness stand for literally DAYS to dig up all the things he has done to me and the kids over the years........

Oh well, today is the first day of the rest of my life and I intend to live every single moment fully from now on! Hope you all have a wonderful day!