View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 08:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
karmakoma

Have a lovely wedding day, Minx1969!!!

I know there have been a lot of newcomers to SR over the past year or so, however I'd like to take a moment to wish one of the oldies all the best for a really special weekend coming up - Minx's wedding to L.

I remember how her sponsor suggested (strongly!) not to date for a year, which for a woman in her mid 30s was a tough ask. But she trusted her sponsor, and the program, and she worked her arse off to deal with her $hit in a big way and not get distracted by all those lovely boys out there. And lo and behold, just as the year was up, who should walk into her life but L.

It has been a bit of a trial to get to this week, with various family issues along the way, however the bond between Minx and L held true and they are stronger now than ever before.

I'd just like to wish Minx and L all the very best for the big day and for the rest of their lives together and hope that the rest of the F&F board will do likewise.

L is a supremely lucky man and I am honored to be able to call you a friend, Minxy. And to think that it's all down to a couple of drunks!