Old 03-02-2008, 05:55 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Simmion

No treatment. I took Xanax for the first few days, but don't really remember much. Those little pills will mess you up! No more of that for me. As much as I would like to escape this, I know I have to face it to beat it.

It just goes on and on and that's what's so damn depressing about it.

The burning though, that's what kills me. If it weren't for that, for me at this point, it would be easy.

No caffeine for me for about a week. I noticed that it adds to the symptoms by a very large degree.

It's been something new day by day. I made it through the skin-on-fire, the black outs, the suicidal ideation, the unbearable pain in my knees and femurs, and now I am left these seemingly endless symptoms that just don't want to leave.

I am a little scared of taking a vitamin. They add so much to those to amp you up and give you energy that I am afraid I would come completely unhinged if I took one. I have been riding that edge and I think that would tip me.

Today I have kept myself busy, or tried to. I got my motorcycle out for the first time in over a week and watched the weather change. (Amateur meteorology) It hit 80 degrees today and we are in a blowing-snow advisory and tornado watch. LOL That was an all-out assault to my senses. The wind cut, the light hurt, the smells stunk, yuck. I hated it as much as I enjoyed it, as weird as that sounds.

I have my ups and downs. As I am sure you can see just by reading this how scattered my thoughts are. Right now I have nothing in my system with the exception of tylenol, ibuprofen, and immodium. That REALLY helps BTW, the immodium. You know almost instantly as soon as it wears off though!!!!

Thanks all.