View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 08:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Sounds like it.

The big question is are you willing to do what ever it takes to get and stay clean and sober?

When I reached the point where I was willing to do what ever it takes to get and stay clean and sober is when my recovery began. At that point I became willing to try ways other then my own to stop and stay stopped! I became willing to listen to and follow suggestions from people who had found a solution to their own problem.

Are you willing to do what ever it takes to get and stay clean and sober?

If you are, there is a solution that has worked for many others and I can assure you that it is, if you follow suggestions and are willing to do the work not only something that will help you stay clean and sober, but also make you a better and happier person then you would ever dream possible.

For me because my DOC was alcohol I found my solution in AA, the solution was given to me freely by people who have been in my shoes and found a solution. Many in AA are both alcoholics & drug addicts and have found the solution for both in AA.

There is also NA which is Narcotics Anonymous which is basically the same program but dealing with drug addictions.