Thread: Still very PO
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 01:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
scaredykat

Angry Still very PO

Hi guys, I'm still so stressed out from last night. I've been having panic attacks and shaking.

Chloe went to get blood work for her surgery on Monday last night. Well, she bite the tech and they turned us in to the county health dept. Now she's on a 10 day quarantine because she didn't get her shots yet. I'm P***** because I don't understand why they didn't give her the shots in the first place last month when we first brought her in.

Thank god she gets to stay with us. I though they were going to take her away from us to quarantine her some where else. I understand the law, but think its kind of crazy with a strictly indoor, declawed cat.

Now her surgery is canceled and they can't do it until next month. So now I'm worried her knee won't heal right because of all this crap.

I've been crying my eyes out since last night and didn't get much sleep. On top of that I've been really sick and haven't been to a meeting all week. We're all still morning over Tammy. I feel like I'm going insane here. I have been temped to drink over all this. I just can't take any more.

I am going to a meeting tonight so i can whine and moan to them.

Barb