Old 02-21-2008, 01:16 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
DESIGNER

since he still lives here we just started talking about things today and I asked him how you can say you love someone so much and then 2 months later want to leave? He said well at that time I did love you very much but people fall out of love with each other and I still love you and always will just not the same as I used to. WOW I think that my heart just stopped beating.
God I need some peace. I asked him to please find somewhere else to live for the next 2 weeks. He said that he would try very hard to make it a point not to be here when I am here.

God I am falling back into what I used to be.....I am scared right now. How do I let go and how can he say that he does not love me the same? I am so up and down with how I feel about this. Just a few threads ago I sounded so strong.....what is happening to me? I want to go to an alanon meeting so bad tonight but we just recieved some bad weather and I can't go out in it.

Even though he won't be here tonight I feel like this apartment is a prison right now.