View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 05:58 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
LovingMom

I took matchsticks...

while I was reading each of these...considering each while applying each to drink and drug use.. As I ticked each off...yes or no, I took a matchstick and placed it in front of me. I had 11 matchsticks total. I am equally sure that if I stopped and re-read each I would be able to mold it to my life...maybe it's a good thing I am tired tonight....or not. Sonny called to tell me he had a job...this is a first..he has never worked..he was never sober long enough to either get a job or pass a urine test. So I am pleased that he is not drinking.. right now...Who knows about the future...I have given up on trying to second guess SonnyBoy. Thanksgiving was pretty bad for me. I did go to my mothers for a little while..but that didn't feel right. My youngest son went to his dad's until tomorrow night..and with none of the other boys home..I didn't cook...in fact yesterday...I didnt get out of my jammies the whole day...I napped when I wanted..I ate when I wanted...it was kinda nice. But I am looking forward to little man getting home.