Old 02-15-2008, 11:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
kj0975

Oh Rage yes I know it all too well.... When my Fiance and I moved in together he was in that my friends will always come first mode. Everytime we would get in a fight he would threaten to move out. One night I looked around the apartment and realized EVERYTHING was mine except the crock pot. So as he was walking down the stairs moving out I told him not to forget his crockpot and I threw it down the stairs at him. Never thinking in a million years did I think it would hit him right smack in the back of the head. Oh I have never seen him that mad in 5yrs now. He didnt hit me or anything but I was afraid. After that he never threatened to move out again. After all where was he going with his crockpot. He mad me a crazy woman.

Yes I'm sure the crock pot would have made a lovely couch, or bed, or end table. That was when I knew enough was enough. I couldnt live like that nor would I. The person who shot the crock pot was a person I didnt like. I learned to let things go, hey u wanna leave, GO get out but your not making me the crazy one in the process.