View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 05:31 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
pjbs55

Thank you all for your support, it means so much to me. Today I am still down, and have to take the trip to see my grandmom. It is hard since she is not the nicest person around, but she lost her daughter and I feel I have to go and see her, no one else in the family will.
Last night I had to call my Uncle, he lives in AZ and tell him that my mom, his sister died. I chickened out and told his wife and asked her to tell him. He was not close to her for awhile now but it is still his sister. He is more of a dad to me than my own father was and is, I did not want to hurt him in anyway.
It was nice last night to get calls from family I have not spoken to in awhile and for them to offer me their love and they all said if I need anything to call them. They all said the same thing that my family is crazy and they think that they will get theirs in the future. I have to agree that my family will have to answer to a higher power when the time comes.
Sorry for such a long post but I just needed to let you all know I love you and to say THANK YOU again.
Hugs