View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 08:20 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
liesagain

thanks everyone

Well my son came home from work and called me as he was pulling in the drive and said ......MOM do you know that hes here? His truck is in front by the road and hes in it
then he says what do I do? I said get out and come in its fine,
so I walk past my son out side and AH gets out of his truck and is standing in the road barefoot
and I say why are you here you had no gas...he said I dont its empty can I please have some socks and some tissue to blow my nose?

I only had one second guys ..............I said ya know what YOU come in and shower and get some clothes, he followed me in I went to the closet and pulled out a bag and started packing him some clothes, he come out of the bathroom and says I cant carry that........so I said no but I will follow you to the gas station, get the rest of your bathroom stuff, heres a weeks worth of your medicine ( antidepressant)
I handed him a soda from the fridge and a couple packs of cigs grabbed my purse and walked out the door.

He followed I went to the station told the girl 10 dollars please grabbed a sandwich and chips and drink..................walked out to his truck and said here...............do you know what this is?

He just looked at me and I said this is the last thing I will do for you I hope you choose to do the right thing with it. I love you ..........and turned to walk away

then noticed the garbarge in the truck .........and kinda lost my temper said this makes me sick and why why do you have to lie................
whatever and left

I want to do the right thing and honestly that trip to the gas station did wonders for me, Right now I am not sad I am just sick to my stomach with the thoughts of what he is CHOOSING to do and wasting his life

but I'm done I can no longer help him and frankly right now I dont KNOW who that man was......filthy nasty and no regard for the lows he sinking to................

I will pray that he makes it out of this alive but starting now I have to let him go............hes got to be in my HPs hands theres nothing left for me to give and theres nothing left for me to do but pray he finds the man that I knew