View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 09:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

My first time through the fourth step, I discussed the ideas and concepts with another Naranon member and then did a checklist inventory. I had also procrastinated too long in getting to this step...in many ways because of the daunting aspects...the time commitment, soul searching, writing and writing. So the checklist inventory helped me to move forward; to find that it wasn't as scary as I thought, but rather liberating.
I'm currently on my second go round of Step 4...Also using the Blueprint for Progress and Melody Beattie's Codependents Guide to the 12 Steps. I am lingering this time and sharing with another member (I guess a sponsor of sorts, but not by the official name because she wasn't sure she was ready to sponsor...But for all intents and purposes... ) I tend to keep certain things inside, so there are things I am writing that I am not yet ready to share except with a person I trust implicitly, but I hope to work through that as I work through the step again...And if not, that is part of the next step!

Thanks Cat...