Thread: Hello friends!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 04:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
duet_4-8
A work in progress....

Hello friends!

Just dropping by to say 'hi' and let you know that we are hard at work on the 'Rockin' C' codie ranch!! It is almost painted inside, carpet is being laid next week. There are lots of things I want to do to it, but I will just have to take it a little at a time. I hope to be living there in about a month, if all goes well.

On the home front, I am working on getting the house we lived in for 22 years ready to list for sale. There are mutliple 'projects' that exh started and left unfinished over the years that would be huge red flags to buyers and likely lower the offers. (Can you tell I have become an HGTV junkie? LOL!! 'Designed to Sell' is my current favorite show!) Since stbexah has been warned by the judge not to set foot here again, so it's all on me.

I gave mediation a try, but it was a joke. We're headed for court on March 10 to finish things up. On November 30th, stbexah was court-ordered into counseling in order to see our 11-year old. He has yet to go. sigh.

Anyway, you guys are in my thoughts and prayers. I wouldn't be where I am without all the support I found here! I love you all!