View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 06:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
painter

Did good , girls

Well, dear friends, I think I did GOOD! AD called today, I have not heard from her for over a week, not since bailing her out of jail. About a month ago I had asked her if she wanted to do some heavy cleaning for me to pay back some of the money she owed me. She calls to ask if she can do cleaning to earn some money for food til the first of the month. I am guessing she is now getting food stamps for the kids. When I told her that the cleaning was to pay back the money she had already taken from me, she had no comment. With silence on the phone I told her I had to get back to work and hung up. At first I felt so guilty, and the worry about the grandbabies started, but then I realized that I had to put her out of my worry box and into the hand of God. He will not let the babies go hungry. And my ad will either step up to the plate or hit bottom. I felt so empowered. And I learned it all here, from all you wonderful sharing ladies. Thank you so much for allowing me to read and learn from your experiences and your lives. Just wanted to let you know that all of your time and effort are helping newbies like me. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!:ghug3