View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 07:00 PM
  # 428 (permalink)  
hello-kitty

My ex called. Apparently his friends raised the bail and he is supposed to be getting out tonight. He wants a place to stay. I told him no. He asked if I would think about it and I told him to call me in a few days. I almost hope that when his buddies pick him up they offer him a crack pipe first thing so that I don't have to deal with him. That's a horrible thing for me to think because if he uses he dies.

He's going to die. He's on insulin pills and shots if he doesn't eat right. If he hits that pipe, he will not eat right and he will go into a diabetic coma and die.

I walked away from a diabetic / crack addict when I was much younger and he died within the week. Overdose. Suicide. Whatever you want to call it.

I can't believe they are releasing him to the streets like that. No insulin. No where to go but home with "recreational" crack smokers. Yeah. Whatever.

Why do I have to deal with this crap. I feel numb.

I am ready for him to die. Even though it will be a tragic waste of a life. What about my life. I hate that he is my sons father. I will forever be tied to this guy. He will never go away.... until he goes into a diabetic coma and dies.