View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 06:44 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

GeeesP so sorry that you are going through this right now

Best-I find it comes down to... we offer support as able and people will accept it as they wish. Same with anything else... you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. When a person becomes accepting is when a person will seek "their" answers.
My aunt had breast cancer and a close friend of mine. They both took it differently-As Best stated about the "accepting" it is holds so true with anything even if it is not a horrible disease-

In this case my Aunt was one who did not accept if for a long time-until everything was done. She was left with scars no masectomy... Now my girlfriend on the other hand-is so involved with everything and anything that has to do with support of breast cancer-she had both removed-and continues on to be a bubbly person :bounce projecting it onto others-She is truly amazing!

I have found that I learn to accept-a lot more things in my life today than I ever have before and as Best stated when we can do that it is when we truly find the "answers" Everyone is different on how we handle things in life and this is ok!

Geees