View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 07:55 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Wascally Wabbit
Power is not having to respond

kayM, I tried the hypnosis thing too. I loved being under. Problem is I cant STAY under 24 hrs a day!

sleepygoat, I have a script for chantix in my purse. I am saving up for it. It costs 130.00 at CVS and 127.00 at Wal Mart. I have watched 2 people at work quit with in 2 weeks. It's amazing. I know that is going to be my next step.

It's all that horrid anxiety! You know how that goes. Once you start feeling anxious, it's like a huge snowball effect. Controllling the anxiety is difficult for me only when I quit smoking. How absolutely absurd is that? Do something GOOD for myself and it makes me insane, LOL!

rasue- gee, I wonder why we would go back to smoking after that long? IT just seems to me that if I could just get 3 months under my belt I would be ok for life. But, I hear this all the time. People quit for years then start back. My mom had a friend that quit when he was 50 and started back when he was 60. With in 2 years of smoking again he got lung cancer and died from it.
It's so darn insane. It is with out a doubt the most difficult drug to quit.

I broke down today, but I will try again. I think I will get that script though and at least I will have a fighting chance.
Darn, you know, even after 24 hours you feel like a completely different healthy energized person too.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE TREMENDOUS SUPPORT. I will just keep plugging along. Teach, I hope to be back at the NIC forum soon.