View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 07:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
geees poncho

Breast cancer-how crazy does it get

My wife and I seperated at the end of sept. there have been many money problems. 3 yrs ago she was dianosed with breast cancer, every thing went as well as could be expected, no masectomy, just scars. But our relationship went steadaly down hill. She got involved with a MLM thing that ate up thousands of dollars. My step daughter had a baby girl. Our love life went down the tubes, 3 monthes before seperation I was told to satisfy myself, so I started checkiin out some smut on line, inspiration!!!. Well that drove her over the top, we had a domestic, no violence, which I was proud of givin my past.But I still ended up in jail over night. when I came home next AM she was gone. she has 12 Years straight I have 22 years straight. She has gotten into holistic medicine, and is very picky about her food. I'm thinkin anorexia might be the next thing. Does breast cancer effect people this much.
this last 3 months I have been very angry about all this stuff, I really wanted this marriage to work out.