View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 07:54 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
caileesnana

take a huge step away from your daughter, not try to get information about her, let her do what she needs to do to get where she is going. Or you can continue to hold on to her.

thanks marle, as always, for the thoughts & words. I KNOW this time made me not only take a huge step away, but run the opposite way! I will always love her, but holding onto her hurts too bad, you are right. I havn't looked for her or tried to get info, the atty notices come here because this is the address on her license. I have wanted to go out pounding the streets again, but I am not going back to that darkest of places. I haven't even gone looking for my car...just waiitng on the police to find it, her get stopped etc. I can't believe I really haven't done anything. What info I have has fallen into my home via puclic info and her one friend calling--the one she said she was w/ all the time.....lies. He was looking for her and she wouldn't answer, then we turned phone off and he got concerned and called us.

I told my mom, sister, and BIL last night. My mom, the "weak" one was the only one that said anything immediately. With tears in her eyes she said "Susan, let her go. Don't let her hurt you anymore." To hear that from MY mother, was sad but I needed that support. I didn't tell them about the ticket.

As we left, my daddy says "give my oldest two grandkids a hug for me" I nodded, and my mom/sister had the saddest face I've seen since looking at me in the mirror. I'm sure mom will tell him, I could only manage to get it out once.

I know God is with her and is only a prayer away.

susan

Last edited by caileesnana; 01-20-2008 at 07:57 AM. Reason: another thought