Old 01-18-2008, 07:10 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
CypGirl

Rella927 - Thank your for your welcome. I do have to learn to spend more time on me and less on my AH. I do love him, but i know that i can't control him so must stop trying. It's just hard. I just wanna shake him out of it, but i know that will never work.

I just called AH (not to check on him, but to remind him that he needs to take his injection out of the fridge for his MS). I was afraid as he didnt answer the phone for ages. I thought oh my god he's in a drunken sleep. When he did eventually answer he sounded tired, but Sober...I know this isn't the start and i know that on monday we'll go back to him drinking unless he gets help, but it's such a relife to know that he's not drunk. The thing is he doesn't drink at night or when i'm with him. He doesn't try...Ok that's a lie...he's done it a few times when he's continued to drink what he has hidden, but i can count those times on my fingers. I know it's gonna be a step back on Monday, but for now i'm gonna be happy that he's not drunk and revel in a normal life for one night. These are the nights that I love! He's the man i know he can be!!!