Old 01-17-2008, 08:46 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
queenteree
Recovering Nicely

Miss Pink - yes I do go to Alanon a few times a week, and I've been doing really well. That's why I guess I'm just angry w/myself that I fell for it. Great analogy about the elephant! Gotta remember that. I guess I just was actually getting sick of hearing him "think" he's playing the game, when we all know he's not. I don't know, bad day I guess, but my weekend will be worse.
But I hope to be out of there by the first, gone w/only a PO address so his lawyer can reach me for the divorce. I thought about it the other day - funny how things come to you.
My best friend is struggling and under such stress to keep her house (widowed, 2 kids) financially. She refuses to give it up, would rather live under real stress and struggle. I flat out tell her if that was me I would never struggle to keep a house, I would sell it and move to where I could live comfortably. Duh (lighbulb goes on in my head) what have I been doing???? I may not be struggling financially to keep my house, but refusing to leave my house, get an apartment and live comfortably is the same thing just different set of circumstances. I really truly gotta get out, can't do it anymore. Cause now I gotta think of how the next 4 days are going to be.