View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 08:28 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Lobo

Susan,
I have been thinking about you all day. I'm worried about you. I want you to have peace. I just wish I knew what to do for you. You know I was thinking and Kasey knows what it is like to have recovery and she liked living like that. She will get recovery again. I know it is so hard to be on this roller coaster but one of these times she is going to get it and it is going to last. Please remember hope and faith cushion our fall. Don't lose that, Susan.

I was telling Jen about Kasey and she said that the drugs are stealing her mind. She said that after each relapse she will get better and better. Jen said she has been offered drugs since she has been in recovery and she siad she just turned it down because she didn't want it. She also said that she is thankful for that but she said she could also relapse at anytime. She said you just never know. She is going through some things right now that are affecting her life and she said that doesn't mean she wants to use drugs. She also said she could be at a happy place in her life and that could be the time she could relapse. She said you just never know. It's one day at a time. Just don't turn your back on her......she said she isn't trying to hurt you. She said that she is also hurting and if you can believe this she said she is hurting worse than you. Those are words of a recovering addict and I thought it might help for me to get her input on this. She says she will be back and it might be sooner than you think.

We all care, Susan
Love from me and Jen