View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 07:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
obsessed

Question Another update!!

Well, it was 2 weeks yesterday since my almost 19 year old AD came home and to be completely honest....it has been hell at times!! When I left for work on Thursday, she was in a rage, she was leaving and I never shed a tear, I told her if she was going to go to be adult enough to tell me!! So when I got off work Thursday night, I could not come home, I just could not do it so I went to a friends house and stayed then Came by Friday to get some clothes and did not come home until Sunday afternoon, I kinda ran away!! I just could not deal with ANYBODY!!! Lauren went to my mothers and stayed and Friday informed me she was moving in with Nana...I thought yeah...ummhmm..like they are going to put up with her laying in bed all day, not working and going and coming as she pleases!!! I am very limited here being at my 85 year old grandmothers with alot of what I say because of the whole family, they don't want my grandmother upset!! I am like what about me??? And with my family they think because she is home that everything is fine but they don't have a clue!! I told my mother last nite that I wish she would leave in a way and her response was and you know where she will go if she leaves there so I don't know anymore!!!