View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 05:29 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
jdrunk

Originally Posted by wandergrrl777 View Post
I think quitting smoking really shined a light on just how goodie-goodie I've become. I think it took away part of my identity...(i know that sounds lame, but it's true)

I was a guitar playin' smokin' drinkin' rock n' roll tattoo lovin' awesome chick! If I knew the new me 5 years ago, I'd think I sucked.

I'm just taking stock of all this change in me and in my life, and it freaks me out a little.

I'm convinced that being a grown-up (sneaking up on 30 here) doesn't have to suck. I don't know who this new person really is. I've been so busy NOT drinking and everything and starting this business, I have no idea what to do for fun! I think that's what it comes down to...I'm bored and feeling old. lol

I was considering a motorcycle when I put up the first post. I hadn't considered skydiving. (don't know about that...)

Maybe I just need some adventure.

Thanks for all the responses and keep posting if you can think of awesome badass-lite things to do!
Sports Bike, Nothing is more addictive than 2 wheels, Its between you and the road. Lots of biker forums, you meet new folks every day/weekend, lots of fun, In two years of my riding I have met More hundreds of people. Bikers look out for each other. I know a lot of girls that ride bike and they rock.

Do it right, take an MSF Beginner's course and learn to ride properly.