View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 03:24 AM
  # 400 (permalink)  
Babs

Hi all,

The visit with the X went pretty well. I took a huge picnic and we ate it on the front porch of the half-way house ( eating was something we always did well together! ) He was very happy to see the boys.

Ray, thanks for the hugs. They worked like a charm.

Sadness, you have, indeed, had quite a journey this year. But look at how much you have grown! There has been some pain, but the lessons you have learned from your pain have been HUGE. I wish I had been as savvy at 14 as you are....I could have saved myself a whole lot of anguish in my life. You will be fine, my young friend. I hope the coming year is a fabulous one for you.

6 And, by the way, Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope you have lots of fun, cake and birthday WOO-HOO!

Kitty, it is good to hear you counting the blessings you have in your life. Being a mother was truly the most spiritual experience I can think of. All you have to do is hold that little sleeping angel and you understand what is really important in the world. How could anyone give birth to a child and not believe in a higher power.....the awe and the wonder are still with me even after all these years.

Cindi, don't be a stranger. Hope all is well with the house sale....I know you will be glad when that is concluded and off your shoulders.

Love to all. I have a feeling that 2008 is going to be a great year for all of us.

MWAH!
Babs