View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 03:00 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
newblue82
Let me grow up.

You know I hadn't even considered videotaping her. Nothing like staring the truth right in the face and it really is such an ugly thing to see. What really irritates me about her is she has an excuse for every reason why she's pitching a fit. She's a diabetic and has an overly-active thyroid and she's always blaming her outbursts on her "sickness" but it's my understanding that she's been like this long before she became a diabetic.

What I find surprising is how close-minded she is to trying to make a change for the better. She of all people should know that God works through people and you never know when He's sent a message especially for you to make a positive change. That's why I think when you know you're hearing good, honest advice you should try to open your mind and heart to it.

Videotaping her is something I'll seriously consider though. That is, if she'll ever let me that close again, LOL! At this point I think she thinks I'm the anti-christ! She actually blames me for breaking up her family. I didn't tell her to kick her daughter out; she did that on her own. I'm convinced she's delusional!

Last edited by newblue82; 12-28-2007 at 03:02 PM. Reason: grammar