Old 12-27-2007, 08:12 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
dixied

thank all of you for your kind replies. I am going to think over the suggestions. I do think I will continue to help my dil because she is a very good and caring mother to my grandson and she is working. My son has put everyone through so much and this is not my dil's fault at all. If I can take some of the stress off her and in turn it will help her feel a little security then I can live with that and will continue to do so.
I am hopeful that my son will take this chance at rehab to honestly do some soul searching. They say relapse is part of recovery so just maybe he will understand he isn't as smart as he thought he was.
One thing that really touched my heart was when he arrived at the rehab facility (he has been there before) the director walked out and said, "welcome Home ,alive." It just made my heart ache because you see some never make it back for that second chance. But I am going to continue to pray for him and hope he is taking to heart what is being said. I know that this is a gamble but it's done now and I need to hope and pray I've done the right thing. Only time will tell but I do thank everyone for their encouragement. It has meant so much. thank you.........dixie