View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 08:51 AM
  # 392 (permalink)  
hello-kitty

Thanks Ray. As detached as I am and self-sufficient as I am, it still sucks. The humanity of it is what sucks. My sons father is going to end up dead from his addiction - if the crack doesn't get him then the dealers that he screws over or the police dogs or now his diabetes will. I have lost all hope for him to ever get better and be a father to his son. And I feel a bit guilty about that. And his son loves him so much. It hurts to see that. Last night I was trying to think of ways to tell my son that his father is dead. Because if he gets out again, that is what will happen.

Apparently, the idiot didn't even have any crack on him. So he didn't need to run. Well, I guess he was in violation of his parole. Of course he hasn't been checking in. He has this loser crack smoking friend with lots of money who told D's mom that he will be checking into bailing him out. That will kill D. But his friend is that stupid and co-dependent. If the police do let him get out (it sound utterly ridiculous to me but stranger things have happened) it will be the death of him. Diabetes. There is no way that a crack smoker will keep up on insulin shots or watch what he eats or get exercise. D's father lost both his legs to diabetes and his mom takes shots every day.

Diabetes is a progressive disease. Just like addiction.