Thread: what to do??
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 02:11 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
aztchr

My dad picked up my sister on Christmas Eve. She's such a mess and pretty much the poison is just eating away at her both physically and mentally. We had a nice Christmas for my niece, though. That's what mattered most to me.

Well, after opening the gifts and playing for a little bit, my dad gave in and gave my sister the car to go see her bf at 1 p.m. on Christmas Day, she hasn't been back since then. I really think my sister just wanted to be here so she wouldn't have to feel guilty for not seeing her daughter on Christmas. Then she manipulated the emotional side of my dad, especially on the holiday and he let her go with conditions. I just silently shook my head and said some prayers.
I just want to scream I told you so to my parents, but they already know. My dad keeps saying he just wanted to give her a chance. I think his denial is breaking a little more each time. How many times/chances will it take????

I honestly just want to hibernate for a little of my winter break and be away from the family stuff.

Thanks for everyone's prayers and thoughts.