View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 08:04 AM
  # 382 (permalink)  
hello-kitty

LMAO about the beer cans. I totally understand the feeling of needing to give them their last chance. That's why I let D come home. He is going to go back to prison for such a long time the next time. It's like he's just an addict. He can't stop using no matter what. It makes me sad at Christmas time. Sad for his baby boy.

There are these spare keys to our garbage can hanging in the foyer of our condo building and Andrew points at them everytime we leave our building and says "those are daddy's keys."

I'm so glad I kicked D out of my life after his first relaspe and didn't prolong my sons agony or memories by letting him come and go again and again. And letting him witness the crack psychosis.

He has good memories of his father. He doesn't know that his father should be around on Christmas but won't because he can't stop smoking crack.

I hope he goes back to prison soon. At least we'll know where he is. And I won't be getting meaningless messages from him every month saying he loves us misses us and wants to come home.

Babs Merry Christmas. Enjoy your visit with the children and their father for what it is - a supportive loving thing for the kids and their father.

God bless!