View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 05:09 PM
  # 374 (permalink)  
rayofsunshine

Originally Posted by Babs View Post
You are looking forward to his coming home about as much as anticipating a root canal.
You seem to know me so well. LOL

Thanks for the prayer, Babs. I will try that. (Although, I'll have to pray really
hard to get through the keep us together line. Right now, it makes my stomach hurt. LOL) Seriously, I love the idea, and I trust my God to work it out, and this is a good prayer for asking. And it sounds like you got an answer quickly to yours -- no coincidence there.

The closer it gets to his release, the more I am worrying. I will try to
"Let Go and Let God".

Hello_Kitty, thanks for the reminder about the boundaries... I was thinking of those earlier this week and how I needed to write a letter. I like the idea of
him signing it too. And you've made a good point about not hiding stuff and lying to friends and family. I'd decided I'm not going to do that either. I started by calling his parents last night and letting them know about him still writing his old druggie friends. In the past I would have kept quiet and let everyone think things were A-OK, while I suffered silently. I want to be accountable too, in being able to talk openly to others and enforcing my boundaries.