View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 04:20 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
kelsh

Marle,

That is the best idea I have heard today. I don't know anything about texting but it is easier to say something that way than ear to ear...I would suppose. I haven't had such things to handle with most of my kids...I just didn't hear from them if they were messed up...especially my youngest son. My youngest girl is moody and I just say something like " a hard day huh?"

Then she doesn't snap back at me...I tend to tell her or my husband that I am having a bad day....and apologize for my irritible behavior...I did tell my husband today that it seemed like he wanted me to do something for him every 10 minutes...he answered that he was going down stairs in a minute so that solved that.

For some reason I can't stand myself today and then my grandsons-the teens called to ask if they could come stay with us tomorrow night...they get out of school early and that perked me up and I know it will perk my husband up too. :ghug

We never know what is going to come our way next so it is always good to be able to go with the flow and count our blessings.

kelsh[/B]