View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 05:31 PM
  # 371 (permalink)  
rayofsunshine

Hello-Kitty, I do think addicts have a 6th sense and do things that push your buttons, especially if you're not buying the lies anymore.

My AH called Friday asking if he could call back Sunday since he didn't call the week before. I said ok(reluctantly), thinking he would call my house phone sometime Sunday afternoon. Well he calls my parents house right after church while we are all trying to eat lunch. Just to talk to ME again.. he talks for a few minutes and wants to speak to his son, so he says I LOVE YOU, and I say ok here's your son. You know after talking to our son, he has to ask me "What you can't say you love me in front of your family? and "What are they trying to do break us up?" I told him he needed to quit acting like every think is just peachy between us because its not and I wasn't discussing on my parents dime (collect call) and hung up."

I'm am getting really tired of the drama and think I am probably making a mistake letting him come home. The parole board has not contacted me yet,
do they normally before release?

I'm not hiding stuff this time and acting like everything is wonderful when its not. That means to the probation people, family and friends.