View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 03:51 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
pakuni boy
pakuni

another helpful thing can be to paint not only your dreams, but your obsessive thoughts, like your addiction, i painted mine as a sexy green gal with red eyes and with herbs that surround me and possessed me, then i made another painting of myself stepping on top of her, iīve made some other painting os the loneliness i feel, I represent loneliness with huge spaces and myself all alone in there, the plane crashes i dream often, i paint them as well, any clue my subconcious gives me is a clue to recovery, our subconciuous is still a virgin no matter how much drugs you took, in the many books iīve read about art therapy one author questions if in reality itīs not the subconcious that really controls de conscious mind?, proof of this are the images we have during our dreams, dreams help regulate and stimulate, and itīs done in a strange way, thru images, we are not conciously making those images while we sleep, itīs divine knowledge that lives inside of us giving us clues of what to do, but most of humanity ignores this important fact.