View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 01:39 PM
  # 370 (permalink)  
hello-kitty

Hi Sadness, I know it sounds hokey, but these things have a way of working themselves out. If it's meant to be it's meant to be, but if it's not then don't force it. Go out, hang out with your other friends, try to forget about it. Take a wait and see approach. I truly believe that there is more than one "perfect" guy out there for us. But we have to keep our eyes open and the blinders off or we can't see that.

Speaking of guys... my best friends brother took me out to dinner this weekend. We have know each other since we were 16. That's more than 20 years but who's counting. He lives in my neighborhood and we talk on the phone occassionally, get together every once in a while... anyway, he took me out to dinner. After dinner we got into this long conversation... anyway, he told me he wants to be more than friends. He wants to see me more than just once in a while. We even had a conversation about Andrew's dad and what would happen if I ever got married again and adoption and etc etc. And so on and so forth. We even kissed. Nice kiss. It didn't even gross me out like I thought it would.

I'm freakin' out. I don't know if I can take it. I'm totally freakin' out because, well, there is just so much on the line. I mean, he is my best friends brother. I like him. We have been friends for YEARS. But man oh man. Scarey stuff. He's a good guy.

Anyway, as usual, Andrews dad called the next day. He must have 6th sense or something that as soon as I start to even think about dating someone he picks up the phone to remind me that he is still skulking around. He left a message saying he was doing better (nevermind that the poor soul could barely talk) he wants to come over for Christmas and wants to know what to get his son. I dunno... how bout LEAVE US ALONE?!